“LINKERS” – Citilink Magazine
“Citilink has been launching new face of Brand Story, New Logos, and New aircraft to accommodate Indonesian passenger ”.
Citilink will add more destination and frequencies into 22 cities (Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Batam, Denpasar Bali, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Padang, Yogyakarta, Palembang, Bandung, Lombok, Bengkulu, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Makasar , Jambi, Pangkal Pinang, Tanjung Pandan, Malang , Kupang )
Why in-flight advertising ?
85% of travelers recalled some type of in-flight advertising or promotional material
86% of customers are flying in a positive mood, and are hence more likely to be receptive to advertising messages
92% of airline passengers were still able to recall advertising messages a few hours after arrival.
On flights of over an hour, 9 out 0f 10 airline passengers used their tray for 15 minutes or more. In short flights of an hour or less, the figure stood at 82%.
Your BRAND will be watched by 8.000.000 paxes / years
700.000 / month
Minimum passenger attention in to your BRAND = 30 minutes constantly during on board
* Overhead bin create the experience and the feel any brands is looking for.
* Overhead bin ads are visible at all times during all phase of flight.
* Visible to every passenger during all aspects of flight while the tray is in its upright and locked position *
Cover Seat Branding
* Overhead bin ads are visible at all times during all phase of flight *
* Media placed here are the first messages passengers see when they enter the aircraft, and is the main image and message seen when facing forward in the cabin *
Citilink Inflight Magazine – LINKERS
* Size : 20 cm x 28 cm
* Paper Type :
– Contents : Art Paper 210 gr
– Cover Art Carton 310 gr (Laminating Glossy)
* Page : 80 Page FC